General Meeting Treats and Guidelines
Did you sign-up to provide goodies at a monthly NBYC meeting?
Here are some useful tips when you provide treats:
Helpful Hints for Families Providing Treats
- There is always coffee, tea, and sugar available in the clubhouse, if desired.
- Members can buy a glass of wine, beer, water or soda from the club (with a donation).
- The choice of snacks is up to you. It can be cookies, cakes, candies, cheeses, crackers,
dips or fresh fruit.
- You need at least two bags of ice for the evening. Check the refrigerator before buying.
- There are bowls, baskets, dishes napkins and other paper and plastic supplies available in
the kitchen. If you wish to use paper and plastic products, you should check to see what is
in the kitchen or buy whatever you need.
- There are between 50 to 75 people in attendance each month.
- You are responsible for cleaning up the tables and kitchen. Take home any leftover food.
- You are responsible to vacuum.
- Please take home the trash and recycling because the club does not have garbage/recycling pick-up.
- Please make sure all fans are turned off, doors are locked, lights are off both inside and
outside on the poles.
- Make sure the heat/AC is turned-back to schedule or turned off.